Friday, August 27, 2010

Yet another day at Malmöfestivalen..

Yesterday I was at Malmöfestivalen again with Saga and Aneta. (I'll write about something else soon..)
We didn't have much planned for the day. Aneta went to Malmö earlier to get make up done by a friend who had some kind make up class. When I and Saga got there we bought some random stuff, namely Aneta bought a hat, Saga a pair of shoes and I some materials for hats and earings.

Aneta's new hat. I edited the photo slightly since my hands
holding the camera were visible in the mirror^^;
Later after I almost lost all the materials I bought when we sat down to eat, forgetting them after I put the  plastic bag down so I could hold my plate. When remembered I didn't think it would still be there but went back to check anyway. I was really happy when I found out the people that found it left at one of the market stalls so I could get it back^^
At posthusplatsen we made "seed bombs". You're supposed
to take care of them and then plant them in nature.
I watered mine once then put it in the garden hoping the rain'll
do the work for me.
We also meet Andrea there and watched a part of Urban Cable's
semi final.
 

Fail.
No fail.

After watching we went to get some free helium balloons. At first we'd planned to see Salem al Fakir who played at 21.30 but Aneta was too tired to stay and I didn't really mind getting home early so I could Final Fantasy.

Have a great day!

//Lina 

No comments:

Post a Comment