Thursday, August 19, 2010

Time to start writing!

Since I've been spending way to much time designing this blog and the logo I decided it's about time to actually write something. It was just the slight problem that I didn't have anything to write about..
  After a while I realized the fact that I got my new camera today, a lovely aqua-colored ixus, that ordered partly to take pictures for this blog.
  Maybe I could write about that?
But not knowing enough about photography to write something actually useful it only be one of those everyday event entries that I myself find plain boring. Eventually when I took some test pictures I remembered I do have a litle tip I can share (that doesn't take a lot time and effort to write down, like a guide on how to your own lolita head pieces, that kind of stuff's coming soon, promise!).
 Do you have a lot of old stuff lying around at home that's just to cute, scary, beautiful to throw away?
Just arrange the items together and pretend it's art! That's what I did^^
Here's my creations: "Ballerina murders cat at a snake infested windmill" and "Mr. Cat and Mr. Dragon doesn't like the sun"
Creative names, ne?^^;


Lastly I want to remind everyone what a great band Malice Mizer was with a wonderfull piece of caffeine-substitute. It was the fact that I couldn't stop listening to them that kept me at the computer long enough to write this even though I really wanted to go and play Final Fantasy vii..


//Lina

1 comment:

  1. Say hello to mister Dragon and mister Cat. Tomorrow it will rain, maybe they'll use the umbrella then too.

    ReplyDelete