Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I just love children's books

Yesterday when I was on a flea market with my dad I found a wonderful book. Even though I don't need it and I am in some sort of economical crisis, I just couldn't stand buying it. Besides, it was very cheap, but still...
Anyway, I love it. ^^

The book about Moomin, Mymble and Little My.
By Tove Jansson







Do you have any favourite children's books that you can remember from your childhood?
I especially remember Pippi Longstocking, Alfons Åberg and Astrid Lindgren's books.

Well, I am waiting for a package with two books, Alice advetures in wonderland and throgh the looking glass. I can't wait!!!!
Pictures will come!

Best wishes,

Emily

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that book! It was one of my favorites when I was a kid^^
    /Lina

    ReplyDelete