Thursday, August 26, 2010

More random stuff at Malmöfestivalen

Last  tuesday I went to Malmöfestivalen with Aneta again to meet some of her friends, see malmö opera(which I was really looking forward to..) and some bands. Unfortunately the opera was cancelled due to the strong winds so we got an extra hour walking around without any real plan.
Stupid weather..
Anna, Mio and Aneta posing
in front of the Bastard resturant.


Trying to find something else to do.



Found a little amusement park!

  After my friends tried a ride(I don't trust the few portable attractions that actually seems worth the money..) we went to a youth hangout, posthusplatsen, can't think of anything better to call it. There we bought some food, got verbally attacked by a job coach and I meet Andrea and found Terebi Gemu's tent wich I'd been looking for.
  They hadn't finished settign up and I considered asking if I should stay and help but she told me it was cold and boring before I had to to say anything. Which was really lucky since I might've missed the best concert of the day otherwise.
When the others were drinking I got bored and took pictures
of a duck. They wanted to stay for a while so took a lot of
pictures.  I think the duck got annyed.
When the Johnossi concert was about to start they agreed to leave the park but sometime along the way we decided to see the awesome queer dansband(Dansband) Klas-Ingelaz instead. 

                                            

"He's fine, he's mine and he loves me so much / I'm in love with you Pär and you're making me feel like this / It's tingling and stirring and spinning and burning in me".

             

Then we saw Sista sekunden, a swedish hardcore band. They were pretty good live but not something I usually listen to.
A photo of the screen next to the scene at Band of horses concert.
I ate seaweed salad instead getting to the scene early. So I didn't
get any good pictures..





On our way to the bus we walked past another dansband, Lasse Stefanz, and stayed 'til this song finished.

I went to Malmö again today but I write about that tomorrow.
Good night!

//Lina

1 comment: