Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kodachi-kun 2010

Random picture dump to motivate not deleting this blogg\(^_^)/
...or really I'm just avoiding doing homework(-_-);
I could just as well upload the pictures to facebook.. but I don't really like facebook.. only have it for practical reasons like to know when the japanese students have parties that I never go to because I'm always sick, have dance practice or both..
Maybe I wouldn't get sick so often if I didn't work out when sick?
Oh well, onward to the pictures.
The end of the cosplay show. I did take a lot of pictures during
the show but the lighting was so bad it be an insult to the cosplayers
if I uploaded them
At least I found a few cosplayers after the show.
Like this girl cosplaying Cat scratch from spiderman.


A maid from some anime I wish I remembered
the name of.

Cubone from Pokémon.

Cheshire Cat from Disney's version of Alice
 in Wonderland and France from Hetalia.

Prussia from Hetalia.

Not cosplay but still a nice dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment